eXpress Bar Network
RoverPC RoverPC mobile.club RoverPC PDAs
Главная| Новости| Файлы| FAQ| Статьи| Форум
  Подписанные темыПодписанные темы  FAQFAQ  ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  АдминистрацияАдминистрация   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Help with replacing a cracked screen?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Новые модели RoverPC и RoverBook -> Новые коммуникаторы и смартфоны от RoverPC
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Williamhawk
Свой в доску!

Темы: 94

СообщениеДобавлено: 08:05 07-12-2017    Заголовок сообщения: Help with replacing a cracked screen? Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

So, I recently had the pleasure of cracking my laptop screen and I don't have the money to get it repaired by a professional. I don't think anything other than the screen is damaged as the computer seems to be working perfectly aside from the part of my screen that's cracked. From what I've gathered, you can replace a laptop screen yourself, but I haven't found any information on my specific laptop or even replacement screens for sale for my laptop. If anyone has any info about it or knows where to get info, or more importantly, where to buy a screen from, please let me know.

My laptop is a HP Pavilion Notebook PC and the string of characters that seem to be associated with it are 15 - ay014dx. And, as you might be able to tell from my question, I know very little about computers so if you answer with tech specific terms, I might not understand what you mean. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/help-with-replacing-a-cracked-screen/

3d product video
^ 
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ НА ФОРУМЕ ЗА 1 МИНУТУ, БЕЗ ПОДТВЕРЖДЕНИЙ!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Новые коммуникаторы и смартфоны от RoverPC Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: