eXpress Bar Network
RoverPC RoverPC mobile.club RoverPC PDAs
Главная| Новости| Файлы| FAQ| Статьи| Форум
  Подписанные темыПодписанные темы  FAQFAQ  ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  АдминистрацияАдминистрация   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Cisco Unity music on hold issue...

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Клуб RoverPC Mobile -> Музыка и кино
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
spadekevin
Только зашел

Темы: 5

СообщениеДобавлено: 14:06 02-08-2018    Заголовок сообщения: Cisco Unity music on hold issue... Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

On one of my clients networks they are using VOIP music on hold hosted on a Cisco Unity server. I do AD work for them and VOIP isn't my thing so excuse my fumbling. I might need to give you move information so please ask...I can get it if I don't know it. Anyway they've had AT&T (who setup the VOIP system) and other VOIP consultants in here to look at this problem with no solution. They asked me if I had any ideas so I'm bringing it to the hive mind. The problem: After about 20 secs (almost exact amount of time each time) of listening to the music on hold the sound quality degrades. This happens internally and externally. This is only music on hold. None of the other voice communication is affected. Attempted fixes: The VOIP consultants that came in after AT&T finished worked about half a day on QOS issues which they stated they fixed. Didn't change anything as far as the music on hold.The music has been encoded to (not sure of the format) to as low a quality as possible to try and resolve the issue. It doesn't seem to matter how the music is encoded and as I understand it the unity server re-encodes the music to a proprietary format anyway. So has anyone encountered this issue?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=223879
Video Intro Graphics

Thanks!
^ 
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ НА ФОРУМЕ ЗА 1 МИНУТУ, БЕЗ ПОДТВЕРЖДЕНИЙ!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Музыка и кино Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: