eXpress Bar Network
RoverPC RoverPC mobile.club RoverPC PDAs
Главная| Новости| Файлы| FAQ| Статьи| Форум
  Подписанные темыПодписанные темы  FAQFAQ  ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  АдминистрацияАдминистрация   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Bar code scanner problems

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Коммуникаторы RoverPC: вопросы и ответы -> Вопросы по RoverPC Pro G8
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
kesizewi
Только зашел

Темы: 6

СообщениеДобавлено: 13:33 12-04-2018    Заголовок сообщения: Bar code scanner problems Ответить с цитатой

HI,

Just started to use my scanner for annual re-test and had just tested a 4way ext. lead, before scanning the PC next to it. I scanned the bar code and tester went to default sequence on the screen. Just about to press test, and looking at the test it was going to do and saw 25Amp current times 4 highlighted from the previous test. It had accepted my new ID number for the PC but was going to test it as a 4way ext lead!Thinking that I had tested the PC incorrectly last year I proceeded to re-test both items again, from new, with new lables, but the same thing happened. The scanner should set up all the tests for each individual items once you have done the initial test, should'nt it?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2158&t=541718
Digital advertising service

Thanks!
^ 
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ НА ФОРУМЕ ЗА 1 МИНУТУ, БЕЗ ПОДТВЕРЖДЕНИЙ!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Вопросы по RoverPC Pro G8 Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: