eXpress Bar Network
RoverPC RoverPC mobile.club RoverPC PDAs
Главная| Новости| Файлы| FAQ| Статьи| Форум
  Подписанные темыПодписанные темы  FAQFAQ  ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  АдминистрацияАдминистрация   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Laptop Screen Goes Black before Windows Loads

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Коммуникаторы и UMPC RoverPC, другие модели -> Общетематические вопросы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Williamhawk
Свой в доску!

Темы: 94

СообщениеДобавлено: 08:16 07-12-2017    Заголовок сообщения: Laptop Screen Goes Black before Windows Loads Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

A friend of mine has a laptop that I took a look at to try to fix for him. What happens is, the laptop loads like normal but when it gets to the screen where Windows 7 should be loading, the whole screen goes black and from then on, you can't see anything. You can still hear the sound of the Windows startup so it seems like everything is loading properly but just not being displayed.

I've read several forums that have suggested the "remove battery and charger, hold power button for 30-60 seconds, plug in charger, etc" and have tried it 3-4 times to no avail.

As far as I can tell, the laptop only has one port for external displays (an HDMI port) so I tried plugging it up to an external monitor to see if the display was set to an external monitor but that didn't work either. I also tried Fn+F1 (which, on this laptop, alternates between the screen and external monitor) but it didn't do anything either.

I've also accessed the diagnostics when the computer first starts up and ran every test. Everything passed, including the video tests.

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/laptop-screen-goes-black-before-windows-loads/

animated video explainer
^ 
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ НА ФОРУМЕ ЗА 1 МИНУТУ, БЕЗ ПОДТВЕРЖДЕНИЙ!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов RoverMobile.ru -> Общетематические вопросы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: